Duct cleaning is the process of removing various cooling and heating system components. This includes the return and supply air ducts and registers, diffusers and grilles, drip pans, cooling and heating coils, fan housing and fan motor and air handling unit housing. It is extremely unsafe and unhealthy to have a dirty duct system. A dirty duct system can increase the health risks to your family and pets. Contaminants are exhausted out every time the duct system operates. If the duct system is left unchecked bacteria, fungi, mould and other microbes could grow there. Logically it makes sense that over a period of time you should get your ducts cleaned. Steam Kleen Duct Cleaning Service is specialized in cleaning contaminants from your duct systems. We will completely remove and clean all the microbes that your duct system exhausts in to the air making your home healthier for both family and pets. We are qualified to clean all system components of your air ducts. Our company has a very experienced and professional team that will regularly clean your air duct system improving the overall quality of the air your family breathes. This habitual cleaning of your systems will enhance the efficiency of the cooling and heating systems thus minimizing your energy bills.
Reasons for cleaning your air duct systems
- So that you can prevent the growth of mould, also removing the ones that are already there.
- Reduction of diseases and allergies that are caused by bacteria and moulds.
- Prevention of fires that are brought about by blockages, because of build up of dust, debris and dirt.
- Using our company will eventually help you to save on energy bills.
- Remove contaminants such as carbon particles, dust and pollen. These pollutants can cause an extreme reaction for asthmatic people.
- Cleaning the air ducts also removes smells that are caused by cigarettes and cooking.
- Eradicate skin flakes that micro-bites and hair feed and grow on bacteria.
- Eradication of small rodents such as mice, birds, rats and their nests.
- By cleaning your air ducts system less dust will get on to your furniture. If they are clogged with large amounts of debris and dust they might be released into the air from the supply registers.
- Eradicate living, dead and breeding insects from the air ducts. Some of these insects include dust mites, mosquitoes, fleas, spiders and cockroaches.